Wednesday, October 09, 2019

From Our House to Yours

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I'm sharing this winter card.  My card was created with one of the new sets from the Christmas die release. The Santa Over Christmas Town die is so versatile for creating winter themed cards.
I cut out all of the pieces in white card stock to create a winter wonderland scene.  The snow border was fussy cut.  The background was created with some Oxide Inks and white paint splatters for a snowy look.
I accented the die cuts with some Stickles to add sparkly details to the the plain white pieces. The snow border was stamped with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms (retired) A Holiday to Remember stamp set.
To create my winter wonderland scene, I adhered the snow border at the base of my card.  Santa's sleigh and the reindeer were anchored above.
I filled in the edges of my card with the trees and placed the house in between the trees.
The snowflakes were the finishing accents on my card.  I cut one of the snowflakes in half and adhered a half to each side of my card.
Here is the die set used on my card, available in the shop:

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

I like this card- great nighttime sky background and keeping the images white really makes this pop

Jeanne said...

Very pretty Sukie! I like how you used the Stickles to add a little bling.

Janja said...

Beautiful winter scene!

Mohan Medicity said...

Very Nice article. I hope you will publish again such type of post. Thank you