Monday, November 30, 2015

Winter Wonderland


 Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to all!
Cheryl here today, to share another Christmas card made using the Beautiful CottageCutz Christmas Dies.
For my image I used CottageCutz Reindeer & Tree Ornament, which I cut out using white card stock, and then colored using copic markers in G28(for trre), E31,E37,E57(Reindeer), BG000 for the swirls, but then I covered them up using polar white flower soft. LOVE the look of the ornament here.

http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzreindeerandtreeornamentelites.aspx
For the branches I used a punch, and for the circles I used a circle die. Ribbon is from my stash,and is the satin, and velvet. Dp is " SNOW VILLAGE! I have to say I LOVE this Christmas Collection!!! Talk about beautiful design paper, it has so many to choose from, and the deer is one of my favorites :)


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl


4 comments:

Karen in PA said...

That's so cute, Cheryl! Your white texture and coloring really lend to the magic. What are the white dots in the corners? Are they some kind of pearl?
K

Unknown said...

Just love that card... that Are must have dies too 😉

Carol Hurlock said...

Just stunning Cheryl. I love your beautiful sewing.

Vladuška said...

This card is so beautiful, Cheryl.