Sunday, November 08, 2015

Holiday Reindeer

Hi all! Vladka is here!
Today I'm saying hello with this cute reindeer, which is so proud, because this is his first time to help Santa with presents. Did you see how cute collar he has? 
As always, I've colored the reindeer and the presents with distress inks. And as always, I started with lighter color and after that I distressed corners with darker color. The background was made as following: I took kraft cardstock and cut out the card base (approximately 4.25 x 5.5 inch tall) and one more piece slightly smaller as the card base. First I made some blue splodges with Distress Ink on this piece and after that, I distressed the corners with brown Distress Ink. At last I took white watercolor tube and daubed the color with little sponge around the surface. Sentiment was stamped on piece of white paper which also represent the snow hill. This card was quickly created and it is perfect for mass production.
Enjoy your Sunday!

Card Supplies I used:
CottageCutz dies: Holiday Reindeer
Card stock: kraft, white
Distress InkPeacock Feather, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo
Other: white watercolor tube, scissors, paper trimmer, scor-buddy, glue tape, plastic acetate, craft sheet

5 comments:

Karen in PA said...

Oh my gosh, Vladka. I love your style. Card perfection.
Karen

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Vladka your card is absolutely beautiful Hun! Love the deer and presents, so pretty and the coloring is amazing!
Hugs
Cheryl

Olena said...

SUper! Love it!

Damjana said...

I love your Reindeer Vladka and all the gifts he's carrying. Lovely. Hugs. D.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is gorgeous. I love how regal you made the reindeer look on this card.