Friday, November 27, 2015

Winter Sleigh Ride/Black Friday Sale


 Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!
Today I wanted to share 1 of the cards I made for Splitcoaststampers Challenge using the Beautiful CottageCutz Winter Sleigh Ride Scene. AlsoThe Scrapping Cottage is having its BLACK FRIDAY SALE right now through December 3rd, perfect time to stock up on your WISH LIST items

This card was super simple to make and took me no time at all.

I cut a piece of dp, and then cut my CottageCutz Winter Sleigh Ride Scene, and sprayed glue, and added glitter, super easy! Then attached the scene to the design paper.

Net I cut a piece of white dp, that has some kind of snowflakes and such, its very faint, but beautiful in person. I used a ruler and cut the shaped piece so it would match the sketch for today. I added my ribbon, and sentiment, and lastly my bow and brad.

I absolutely LOVE all the Christmas CottageCutz dies that were released this year. There are so many beautiful ones to choose from. If you haven't had a chance to take a peek, you might want to stop by the Scrapping Cottage and see :) Have fun!
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

5 comments:

Vladuška said...

Oh Cheryl, your scene is beautiful.

Karen in PA said...

I really wish you would only showcase the dies I bought. Ugh - I didn't get this one but now wish that I had! It's so pretty!
Karen

Unknown said...

Love it

Olena said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Carol Hurlock said...

Gorgeous Cheryl. Love the beautiful frosty feel to this card.