Friday, August 09, 2013

Hello crafters. It's Carol and today I want to share with you a project I made with the beautiful Cottage Cutz dies.  These dies are so fun to work with.  For this card I used the Fancy Floral Butterfly Corner and the Filigree Butterfly Trio,
The Fancy Floral Butterfly Corner and Butterflies are real sparkly.  I painted the corners with glue and sprinkled with Martha Stewart Glitter.  It's hard to capture the details of this card but I ran the black card stock through a crimper and embossed the white middle band.
Black and White is always so elegant.  Don't you just love how lacy the corners look with this corner die.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Hope you have a wonderful craft filled day!  Here are the dies used:


7 comments:

Vladuška said...

I like this black and white combination and your combination of die cuts is great. Beautiful card, Carol

Simko said...

Gorgeous, Carol! What a beautiful corner die to compliment butterflies so well. I love black and white combination..., so striking!
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

BEAUTIFUL card Carol, and I too LOVE black and White together, its very rich and elegant at the same time! I'm LOVING the new Corner dies, they are absolutely beautiful, and of course I love the Butterfly Trio as well :) Beautiful job!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Mojca said...

A really elegant one. hugs! MOjca

Olena said...

OMG!!! This is so amazing! Love it! Great job! Olena

Kathy said...

Gorgeous with all the lace and black and white combo Carol! I just love it! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

absolutely stunning!