Monday, August 05, 2013

Cottage Cutz Airplane with banner

Hello, Friends! Today I have created a new card
for The Scrapping Cottage, with the 
Take a look:


This die has two parts, so I decided to use one in the front 
and the other on the inside of the card.


Here's the inside:


This is the die I used:


Papers are from American Crafts and Colorbok.
Also used a sentiment from Hero Arts, charm, ribbon, twine
and button to complete the card.

Hope you have enjoyed your visit and 
come back again! 
Hugs,

8 comments:

Donna said...

I love the way you finished off the inside of your card Frances. It's those small details that really make your card special and fly! Great job.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Frances, this is absolutely darling!! Love the die and the design paper you used! beautiful job on the inside too. I seem to forget the inside's of the cards too often, then when I go to give them, I have to add white card stock. Might have to focus on the insides more :) thank you for the inspiration!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

So cute card! Great job, Frances.

Simko said...

Beautiful, Frances! Love the colors and how you connected outside of the card with the inside. I love the dies used.
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Cute card Frances. Love the little details on the inside too. Fabulous.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

Frances, this is so cute and die cuts are perfect with these scrapbook papers.

Kathy said...

Super adorable Frances!!! Wonderfully put together! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

Super cute!