Monday, August 26, 2013

Cute little duck



Hello from Simona, everyone!

To make today's card I used,
Isn't this little duck adorable?


I cut the duck and accessories out of white cardstock.
I colored the cut out pieces with distress inks.
The duck die comes with 4 Clear stamp faces.


I stamped the cherries from the CottageCutz
Home Baked Clear Stamps onto the white cardstock 9x.
I cut them out and colored them with distress markers.


For the base of the card and the layers
 I used Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles.


The sentiment is from Penny Black.
I also added some liquid pearls.


Thank you for looking!
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies and the stamps used:

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Omgosh Simona, this is absolutely DARLING and I WANT that Duck, how CUTE!!!! Love the accessories too, how cute your card turned out! LOVE it!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Simona, this is so adorable! I love the little duck, so cute! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

This is too sweet for words. How wonderful this is and just bursting with delightful fun.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Olena said...

So cute duck!!!! Love it!

Vladuška said...

You cut out all those cherries? Oh, my god. But it was worth it, because they are so cute. The whole card is so cute and adorable.

Unknown said...

how darling!