Sunday, October 27, 2024

Halloween Potions

Hello Friends

Before I get started I wanted to alert you to a fantastic HALLOWEEN SALE that we have going on in the store!  There are some SPOOKTACULAR prices so check it out HERE!

Halloween is only a few short days away so I thought I would share one more spooky but really not so spooky card.  I am using the following dies Jack-O-Lantern Witch and Potions Bottles

                         Background Photo by Freepiks

Design Steps:

1.  Use a black A2 card base, cut a piece of gray card stock 4 x 5 1/4 run it through a stone embossing folder and then run a blending brush with black ink lightly over the surface.  Glue the gray embossed piece to the black card base.  Next cut a piece of brown card stock 1/2 x 4 and run it through a wood grain embossing folder.  Glue it to the bottom to represent the floor
2.  To make the postion bottles use the Potions Bottles die.  I used blue vellum and a variety of colors to create the content of the bottles as shown above.  I cut the cork tops out of a cork sheet I had in my stash.  I made the shelf by running a piece of brown card stock through a wood grain embossing folder.  It measures 3 3/4 x 3/4.  I cut the shelf sides at an angle as shown above.  Glue the bottles to the shelf as shown
3.  Using the Jack-O-Lantern Witch die and cut out the pieces.  Assemble the pieces using a fine tip glue.  Arrange the cat, pumpkin and broom as shown below
4.  Add the sentiment, little ghost and the spider to complete your card




We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Blessings and Take Care






Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz

No comments: