Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Ink Blend an Enchanted Evening Sky






Hello, my crafty friends, it's Marla here with a new CottageCutz YouTube videoCottageCutz YouTube video featuring the oh so cute, "Mama Goose" die.  I wanted to create a card that had a storybook scene appearance. I used a few dreamy ink colors to help me achieve the look.

I paired these adorable geese with several different dies in the CottageCutz collection giving my scene the hint of an evening bayou vibe.  I've linked all of the products I used below for easy shopping.  You can find more specific card details by heading over to the YouTube ChannelYouTube Channel.  Until next time... Marla














Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Such a beautiful card Marla!! I love your pink and purple sky!!