Friday, April 05, 2024

Baby Sleeping on Moon

Hello CottageCutz friends!

Kris here to share a sweet baby card with you today featuring Baby Sleeping on Moon die.


  This card came together very quickly with some cute papers and dies ☺  

I die cut the white circle for the focal image using the Double Stitched Circle set.  I then sponged some clouds using Spun Sugar Distress Oxide ink and spattered some RV81 Copic ink using a small paintbrush.  

 
I die cut a peach mat using the largest of the Nested Stitched Doily Set

I die cut the Baby Sleeping on Moon and the Expressions Baby dies from white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  

My card base is a landscape A2 card.  I cut some layers from the Bundle of Joy papers (Doodlebug Designs) and layered onto card front.  I then popped up the main focal circle onto card front with foam tape. 


Sweet li'l baby card 


Thanks for looking!!  I hope you're inspired to get crafty with your favorite CottageCutz dies!

~Kristine



  

  


Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz

No comments: