Thursday, April 11, 2024

B Spring Daffodils and Tulips Table Decor Sign

Hey crafty friends,
So glad you stopped in today! It is my turn to share on the Cottage Cutz blog. So I created this cute "B" sign that will be a part of my table decor.



Here's another view of my sign. I started with a piece of white cardstock measuring 5x7. I then added a mat of some designer paper I created. I then cut out the pretty Trellis background die. I layered that onto some cream cardstock. I cut the B out of some yellow cardstock and then cut out the daffodils, tulips and butterfly from some cardstock and then colored and shaded the various white pieces.  In case you're wondering I used a capital B as that is the first letter of our last name :-).



Here's a closer look at the pretty folk art butterfly. I colored the detail pieces with my yellow markers. However the wings were cut from some red cardstock.

I used the smallest pierced circle die to place a tulip head onto with some of the foliage. All of the leaves started out as plain white cardstock. I just used my markers to color them. I mounted the B onto some foam tape and then onto the mat. This gave it some lift and I thought it made it look very nice.


Here is one last look at my completed sign. I thought it turned out so festive and with a ton of cheerful spring vibes.



Dies Used For This Project

Spring Daffodils

Spring Tulips

Folk Art Butterfly

Pierced Circle Set

Trellis Background


Well, that about covers it for today. Be sure to come back real soon. You will want to keep up with all the beautiful projects the design team is creating.  Don't forget to follow Cottage Cutz on all their social media accounts too! Links are below.
Until the next time, have a wonderfully crafty day!
Melinda



Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

Your home decor items are always beautiful. This one is no exception.