Sunday, November 17, 2019

Reindeer & Penguin In The Snow


Hi!

It's Anja here. Today I used another adorable die for the winter card.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Reindeer&Penguin),
- Distress Inks,
- white card base (15x15 cm),
- white card stock for die cuts,
- water color paper for background (13,5x13,5 cm),
- dark blue card stock for background (13x13 cm),
- water colors (blue shades),
- white pen,
- black pen,
- washi tape,
- snowflakes plastic stencil,
- white texture paste,
- heat gun,
- adhesive foam pads,
- paper glue.

First I colored the reindeer and the penguin.


Next I did the background. I colored on water color paper with watercolors. I used different shades of blue. I dried it with the heat gun. I also trimmed a piece of dark blue card stock.


Next I did the snowflakes with white texture paste. I let it dry.


When the background was dry, I assembled the card together. I used adhesive foam pads for the penguin. And my card was done.



That's all from me for today. Have a nice Sunday.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used for this card:


5 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Amazing background- it showcases these cute dies so well

Sukie said...

Very cute card! The background is beautiful too!

Janja said...

Very cute!

Jeanne said...

Super cute card Anja!

Pam MacKay said...

Adorable card love the beautiful background!