Sunday, June 30, 2019

Gnome On Tree Stump


Hi!

It's Anja here. I have a cute and simple card for today's post.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Gnome On Tree Stump, Magical Forest),
- Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Black Soot, Tattered Rose, Fired Brick, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Pumice Stone, Mustard Seed) and Oxides (Broken China, Faded Jeans),
- craft card base (18x13 cm),
- gold pigment ink,
- water spritzer,
- heat gun,
- black pen,
- adhesive foam pads,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the gnome.


Next the stump. I used some of the greenery from the die.


Last I made the background. I used Oxides for coloring. I spritzed a few water drops over it and dried it with the heat gun.


When I had everything cut and colored I adhere all the pieces to the background. I used adhesive foam pads for the gnome. And my card was done.



Before I go I want to invite you to the Scrapping Cottage online store. All the new dies are still available for 25 % off.

Have a nice Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.


Cottage Cutz dies I used:





7 comments:

Janja said...

Gorgeous card Anja, I like the scene you have created.

Jeanne said...

Great card Anja! I like how you colored the gnome and the blue background on the kraft card stock is quite striking!

Mary Marsh said...

Love this little gnomie- you created a great scene for him

Pam MacKay said...

Great card! Love your background and mix of dies so cute!

Sukie said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the sweet gnome against the tree stump! Such a great way to combine the dies!

Gabi Burja said...

Anja zdravo,
zanima me le, ali si pobarvala tega prikupnega škratka z čopičem ali pa z gobico? Hvala za info. Luštne voščilnice delaš in ti spremljam tudi na Craftalnici. Lep ustvarjalni pozdrav, Gabi

PRETOMBLOG said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.