Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Love Bunnies


Hey Everyone. Sherry here from CPR - Craft, Pray, Repeat on YouTube. This is my last video as a guest designer for the Scrapping Cottage. I would like to thank Joanne, the owner, for this amazing opportunity and Mary, the DT coordinator for all the help she gave me making sure that my videos were up correctly and understanding when I messed up. It has been a privilege to be a part of this amazing team.
Here is my video for today and I hope that you really like it. It's turned out to be one of my absolute favorite cards. Click on the photo below to watch the video.








Remember to practice your CPR - Craft Pray Repeat. Thanks for visiting me today and happy crafting.
God Bless,
Sherry

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

This card is adorable. Wonderful way to use Easter dies after Easter!

Janja said...

Beautiful! I like the idea of using these dies for another occasion.

Sukie said...

What a sweet card! I love how you used the dies for a wedding card!

Mary Marsh said...

love this card-left you a comment over on the YouTube channel and a thumbs up-a creative idea for using these dies for a wedding

Joanne said...

Adorable card Sherry. Thank you for being our guest designer. I appreciate all of your efforts and wonderful videos.