Sunday, September 10, 2017

Rose Bouquets

Hi!

This is Anja again. I hope you are all doing well on this rainy Sunday. My thoughts and prayers go to all who are battling for safety and protection during the hurricanes. 

I made two cards today that can be used on variety of occasions. The rose die from the new wedding collection is one of my favourite new dies. You can use it in so many different ways. Today I made two bouquets. I combined it with wheat sticks, but you could also use some other greenery. 






For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Rose with Wedding Rings, Sweet Spring Kitty, Wheat Stalks, Nested Wacky Stitched Square Set),
- Distress Oxides (Candied Apple, Fossilized Amber, Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Wild Honey, Fired Brick),
- white card base (13x13 cm),
- patterned paper (12,6x12,6 cm)
- white card stock for die cuts,
- paper glue.

I cut the background from patterned and white paper. I used nested dies. This wacky ones add such a nice border to the square. I colored all the edges with Distress Oxide Fired Brick.




I die cut all the other pieces from white card stock. I use 300 g paper for the die cuts becuase it is easier to color. I colored everything with Distress Oxides.


Then I added some 3 effect to the roses and the wheat sitcks.


And then I just arranged the bouquets and glued it together.






And just a reminder for the end. New Halloween and Christmas dies will be available September 20th. No products will ship during this time beacuse we are moving to a larger warehouse. 

Have a nice Sunday.
Anja Z. 


Cottage Cutz dies I used:









5 comments:

Lois said...

Two lovely little cards! Perfect for sending a note to someone special.

Mary Marsh said...

Love these bouquets- the colors and the wheat sticks you used are so perfect for fall - creative work Anja

Pam MacKay said...

I love the mix of the roses and the wheat it is just gorgeous! Beautiful card Anja!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful cards! The color of the roses picks up the background color perfectly. Just gorgeous.

SugarShine Designs said...

Wow! So pretty and the 3D effect is really cool and makes these cards unique. - Janet