Thursday, July 21, 2016

It's a Girl!


Hello everyone,

It's Donna here to share a cute waterfall mini album made with one sheet of 12 x 12 paper.  I saw a tutorial on youtube, so I thought I would give it a try.  Here is the link to the tutorial.


Here is how I put it together:

  1. The mini album measures 3" x 4".
  2. I used one sheet of black 12 x 12 -  65 lbs card stock to construct the mini 
  3. I scored the 12 x 12 paper at 4" and 8" turned my paper and scored at 3", 6", 9 (please refer to the tutorial to learn how to put the album together)
  4. My design paper is cut at 2 3/4 3 x 3/4 - 8 pieces 
  5. I cut the "It's a Girl", giraffe and lion die with my big shot to decorate the book.
The first two pages when you open the book, the little giraffe is a CottageCutz die

The next page, the lion is from the CottageCutz die 

First waterfall

 Both waterfall's

Back of the waterfall mini

I hope you are inspired!  Please stop by and join the challenge, this months theme is greenery. 

Dies used:








6 comments:

Janja said...

This is so cute album.

Vladuška said...

Great work.

Mary Marsh said...

Such a cute mini album- this would be a great little extra to give at a baby shower

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Great album!!

Anita Kejriwal said...

this is super cute. Thanks for sharing

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Darling!!