Saturday, July 23, 2016

BIRDBATH AND MORE

Hello dear friends !!!!

Happy Saturday to you !!! Are you all geared up to enjoy the weekend !!! I hope you have some plans for crafting also. I have set aside a few hours for making cards !!! I would like you all to have a look at all the CottageCutz dies , especially the new releases. They are simply fabulous.

Today, I am sharing a very simple yet elegant card with you. I have always been fascinated with bird baths and so when I saw this die , I was so happy.

So here is my card.





 I combined two die cuts CottageCutz die Victorian bird bath and Bird Bath together. This gave me more birds on my birdbath. I have distressed the die cut a little with Distress ink Worn Lipstick.

This is another close which shows how I have used the CottageCutz Blossom Branch. I have cut the leaves from the branch and distressed them with Peeled Paint distress ink and arranged with the flowers.
. 



The backdrop is the Swirl embossing folder on white card stock cut to the size 4 inches by 5 inches.
Then I used CottageCutz  Wide Rectangle Stitched Frame and on top of that I attached the CottageCutz Stitched Oval frame set as shown in the picture.


For the filigree background, cut four CottageCutz Fancy Floral #2 die in white card stock, and arrange at the four corners of the frame.
Place the whole thing on a pattern paper measuring 5 inches by 7 inches. Adhere on green card stock folded to form the complete card that measures 7.5 inches by 5.5 inches. Add a die cut from stash for sentiment. Add a bow on the left side.


The finished card.





The CottageCutz challenge 4 is going on at the blog. So do share your entries to win awesome prizes.









5 comments:

creative lady said...

Sweet card love the soft colors.

OK said...

Нежно и изящно!

Mary Marsh said...

So pretty and feminine Anita - love how you used the floral corner die

Vladuška said...

So romantic and very beautiful.

Janja said...

Very pretty card!