Thursday, September 03, 2015

Celebrate the Season card


Hello Everyone!!!  Olena here today!
Today I'm showing you my new Fall card I created with beautiful  "Harvest Vine" die.
To make card, start by cutting white card stock using the "Harvest Vine border" die. So, we have beautiful white leave vine border.

The next step is background on card. For this I used white, yellow, orange and green pieces of card stock. I think these three colors the best combination for fall card.
I used a 5.5" x 3.75" white base card. Then, I cut yellow, orange and green colors in different sizes. 
The yellow piece of card stock 5.25" x 3.25" I pierced the edges using special tool with needle, with orange piece 3" x 5"  I embossed using embossing folder. On green piece of card stock 5" x 1" I stamped sentiment. You can stamp any fall sentiment, but I like this one.

Assembled all layers and adhered to the card base. Then adhered the white vine between orange and green panels. Embellished embossed panel with white small pearls.
Finished card size 5.5" x 3.75".

For this project I used:

Card Supplies:
CottageCutz dies: "Harvest Vine".
Card stock: white, yellow, green and orange.
Inks: red and white.
Stamps: Celebrate the season sentiment.
Other: Wire Fance embossing folder,  scissors, paper trimmer, scor-buddy, craft glue, pierce tool and self adhesive white pearls.
 
Thanks for visiting, I hope your day is wonderful!




4 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card Olena!!!! Love the look and the pearls on this too!
Hugs
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Stunning card. Love the color combination and layout.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

lifesabeach32940 said...

This is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for including a photo of the dies you used and basic steps for putting your card together. This is so very helpful!! Love the pearls as a finishing touch!!

lifesabeach32940 said...

I LOVE your wreath, and I especially appreciate the extra photos for putting together your card!! Thank you for the inspiration!!