Monday, September 28, 2015

Get your Witchi on

Hi all! Vladka here today!

Fall is here and also Halloween will be here soon. You can find a lot of inspiration here on CottageCutz blog and I have one for you today too. 
I used this Witch on Broom. She is on her way to cool witch party. I made this background with watercolor paper and different Distress Inks. I started with Peacock Feather, put it on my craft sheet, added some water and put paper on, to get some splodges. then I dried it with heat gun and used another Distress Ink, this time Chipped Sapphire and repeat the whole step. The last Distress Ink which I used was Black Soot. After everything was dry I used also white tempera and brush to made some paint splatters which look like stars
The moon is made the same way as background, but this time I used just Weathered Wood Distress Ink and after that cut the moon out with circle die. The Witch is cut out of black cardstock and sentiment was created in Word and printed on paus paper. Yellow stars and clouds are cut out with Baby Sleeping on Moon die. This is my card for today. Have fun.
And be sure to leave a comment on all of our post from 9/8/15- 9/23/15 on the CottageCutz BLOG as we are doing a GIVEAWAY to 1 lucky person! You can WIN 2 of the NEW Halloween dies. Here you can find more.

Card Supplies I used:
CottageCutz dies: Witch on Broom 
Card stock: watercolor and black
Distress InkPeacock Feather, Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Weathered Wood
Other: circle die,  scissors, paper trimmer, scor-buddy, glue tape, paus paper, printer

8 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Oh, Vladka ... Your card is AWESOME!! I cannot wait to try creating a similar background using your instructions!! THANK YOU for the PERFECT Halloween inspiration!!

Olena said...

Spooky cool card!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely too sweet!!! Love the dies you used to create your Halloween card! How clever!!!
Hugs
Cheryl

sandybb said...

Ha, love it, made me chuckle; and thank you for the background instructions, cant' wait to try it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Just darling. I love it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

tejka76 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tejka76 said...

Vladka, voščilnica je prekrasna, kot vedno. Zelo, zelo všeč mi je ozadje neba. Ti si ena izmed izjemnih ustvarjalk, kjer vedno rada pogledam in dobim kakšne ideje.
The card is wonderful, like always. I really love the background of the sky.

Vladuška said...

Tejka HVALA :)