Friday, April 10, 2015

Treat Boxes

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!
Today I am sharing the Easter Treat Boxes that I made for my Son, and for my daughters boyfriend for Easter.

I used the recycled boxes, and made bands for these as well. But on these 2 I used the CottageCutz Chick with Egg die, and the Happy Easter Egg die, both from the Springtime Release. The Ribbon I used is Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Love the Springtime Release, as there are sooo many go to dies in this release. I really had a fun time making these treat boxes for the kids!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

These are so sweet Cheryl. Your die choices are perfect.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

Your Easter Treat Boxes are so sweet, Cheryl.