Sunday, April 22, 2012

CottageCutz Mini Toilet Paper Album & Video

Hello everyone Cheryl here to share a Toilet Paper Mini Album I designed for CottageCutz using the Beautiful Springtime Release.
So for my Mini Album I used 3 toilet paper rolls. I save all our rolls and make DARLING mini's out of them all. 

For this one I used Basicgrey dp and then CottageCutz dies, and Really Reasonable Ribbon.

There is enough room inside this mini to add photo's, these are super fun to make, if you havent tried making one you will surely have to.

I normally flatten my rolls and then run them through the big shots machine to flatten more. Next I will use the bone folder to give a nice crease.



Hope you enjoy my video on my CottageCutz Mini!!


Hugs to all,
Cheryl 

3 comments:

Marjorie said...

OH WOW! Never thought of using toilet paper rolls for a mini. I love the idea and will start saving the rolls. Thanks so much for sharing. I have all of those dies also. YEA!
Marjorie from TX

Carol Hurlock said...

This is adorable Cheryl-all feminine and pretty and completely delightful. I love the colors you used and those little lady bugs are so sweet. Exceptional work!

Lorie said...

AMAZING!! Such beauty out of toilet paper rolls! Who would of thunk it!!! STUNNING!!!