Thursday, April 05, 2012

CottageCutz April Tea Time Release

Hello everyone,and Happy Thursday to you all!
 Today is the NEW RELEASE Day for CottageCutz APRIL Release called
"TEA TIME"


Here are some of the CottageCutz for The Tea Time Release:










This is such a Beautiful release just in time to create those scrapbook pages for Mothers Day,Or Mothers Day cards, Mother and Daughter Tea Time. Also this collection is perfect for cards,mini albums invitations,and so on.
I LOVE this new Tea Time Release and know you will too!! Tea Time Release for April can be found HERE!



2 comments:

Lorie said...

OH my flippin' goodness!! If this is my FAVORITE release EVER!!! My favorite outing is to go to the tea room, and I have LOTS of pictures of my family taking tea at some our favorite tea rooms! I can't wait to get these babies scrapbook some of those photos!!!!!!

Rox From Trinkets, Baubles and Bling said...

These are awesome dies! Must have them in my store! Where do I sign up? Rox from Trinkets, Baubles and Bling (in Michigan). roxyerworld@gmail.com (989)859-0961 I just ran across these!