Thursday, June 10, 2010

So Dog-Gone Cute!

Do you have a favorite die from the NEW CottageCutz Pet Release, but have no pets? No problem. There are many great ways to work the NEW CottageCutz Pet Release dies into everyday projects.

These are the CottageCutz dies I am showcasing today.


I used a couple of yesterdays WFIW post ideas on this layout. I used thin metal to cut the NEW CottageCutz Mini Name Tags, to create texture. I also used foam dots with the NEW CottageCutz Shih Tzu Peeker, to add dimension. These NEW CottageCutz Pet Release dies worked great as accents on my layout.

Because of the glare of the scan, I took a close up photo so you can see the page details.


Happy Thursday Everyone!
Karen

4 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Very cute Karen, I love how you used the dog tag as part of your title!

Dragonlady said...

This is so cute, great layout.

Hugs Ali x

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous layout! LOVE the tags and that pup is the cutest. xxD

Ruth Ellen said...

The dog is such a cute accent to your layout!! Great job!!