Friday, August 23, 2024

Autumn Friends





Welcome back. Today, I am sharing my first autumn themed card of the year. I've had this sweet "Autumn Friends" die from CottageCutz in my craft room and it was finally time to put these cute critters on a note card.



I began by die cutting all of the images using white cardstock. I die cut them twice and I ink blended them with Distress Ink. I used a combination of "Walnut Stain, Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Peeled Paint, Twisted citron, Forest Moss, Barn Door, Crackling Campfire, Spiced Pumpkin, Fossilized Amber and Peacock Feathers." Since I had die cut each piece twice, I adhered the two layers together before assembling the images for dimension.


Next, I cut a white piece of cardstock to 3.75"x 5" and used a mask stencil with an oval cutout, from my stash, to create grounding for my scene. I used a combination of "Peacock Feathers, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn" and Forest Moss" for the background.


After adhering my 4.25" x 5.5" pattern paper to a top folding A2 card base. I built my animal scene. The only place I added foam tape was to the back of the fox and pumpkin.



That completes my card. Thank you so much for joining me today. Until next time..... Marla









Head over to Cottage Cutz and do a little shopping today!

Get Social With Cottage Cutz


1 comment:

Pam MacKay said...

Super cute and colorful