Sunday, January 12, 2020

Walruses Wishing You A Happy Birthday


Hi!

It's Anja here. I'm back to Arctic Animals. For today's post I made a birthday card.


For this card I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Baby Walruses, Birthday Hedgehog, Expressions Happy, Expressions Birthday),
- Zig Watercolor brushes (Numbers: 050, 064, 072, 091, 043, 034, 010),
- craft card base (15x15 cm),
- yellow cardstock (14x14 cm),
- dark blue cardstock (13,5x13,5 cm),
- white watercolor paper for die cuts and background (12,5x12,5 cm),
- black pen,
- white pen,
- brushes,
- watercolor brush,
- washi tape,
- heat gun,
- paper glue.

First I cut and colored the walruses and birthday props. I used watercolor brushes for coloring.


Then I assembled the walruses together.


Next I cut and colored the sentiment. Again I used washi tapes on the back to adhere the cuts for easier coloring.


Then I cut a piece of background paper and spritzed it with color drops. I used watercolor pens and mixed it with water.


Then I trimmed colored paper for background.. And when I had all the pieces I put the card together.


And this is the result.




I wish you all a nice Sunday and see you again next week.

Anja Z.



Cottage Cutz dies I used for this project:







5 comments:

Sukie said...

Very cute card! The birthday theme is adorable!

Mary Marsh said...

These walruses are so cute and they make for a great birthday card

Pam MacKay said...

Love the walrus birthday card just so cute! I just made a valentine with them!

Janja said...

Oh, how cute!

Jeanne said...

Adorable card!