Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

Hello!  This is Sukie and today I have a Christmas card to share.  I went with a bright and cheery theme with the sweet moose and gnomes on my card.  It was the perfect card to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!
I used the Cottage Cutz Moose Pulling Gnomes Sled and the Merry Christmas die sets.  I used my Oxide Inks to shade all of the die cuts and then layered the sentiment on a hand cut panel.
For my card base, I went a CAS design and embossed the white card stock with the Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder.
I layered the embossed paper on top of the snowflake paper to create my card base.  The sentiment panel was angled on the background of my card.
The sled was layered above the sentiment as if the moose was pulling the adorable gnomes down hill.
To finish off my card, I wrapped the top edge with some Cranberry Trendy Twine and tied it together.
Here are the dies used on my card, available in the store:

4 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a cute card Sukie- Merry Christmas

Pam MacKay said...

Very cute card one of my favorite dies! Merry Christmas!

Jeanne said...

Great card! Perfect the day - Merry Christmas!

Janja said...

Super cute card!