Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Gift Tags

Hi!

It's Anja here just before Christmas. I hope you are doing fine and that you're surrounded with your loved ones for Christmas. I got all my Christmas shopping done and I'm looking forward to see the expressions on everyones's faces when they open the presents.

Yesterday I made a few gift tags with the new dies I got. Mail tag dies are perfect for different tag sizes. I decorated them with golden bells and some holiday greenery.


For this project I used:
- Cottage Cutz dies (Christmas Holly Bells, Mistletoe & Bells, Holly Branch w/Bow, Happy Holidays Greeting, Mail Tag Set),
- Distress Inks (Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Pine Needles, Forest Moss, Vintage Photo),
- craft paper for tags,
- white card stock for die cuts,
- white pigment ink pad,
- gold pigment ink pad,
- gold ribbon,
- paper glue.

 First I cut the tags. I used white ink to color the edges.


Then I die cut the greenery and the bells. I used Distress Inks and gold pigment ink for coloring.




I cut the greeting from white card stock.


When I had everything cut and colored I arranged it on the tags and glued everything together. I used gold ribbon to go with gold bells.


And this is how they look from up close.





Have a beautiful and peaceful Christmas!
Anja Z.







3 comments:

Lois said...

Thank you for a very timely post, Anja! I need one more handmade tag, and I think I'm going to CASE one of yours. They are all super!!!

Pam MacKay said...

Gorgeous tags all beautifully designed!

Janja said...

Super cute!!!