Sunday, October 16, 2016

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here sharing another one of the newest Fall CottageCutz dies that was released in August. If you missed it, you can find the collection of Fall dies here. I am using the Haunted Castle that has so many possibilities. If you have not looked through the blog, please do there are so many wonderful projects by the talented design team.

 Here is my card:


Closer look from the side. I used pop dots to give the house some dimension. I also cut the ghost out in white so they would stand out. I cut yellow paper so the house looks like there is light inside the house.

Closer look of the ghost and the house. 

How I created my card:

1. A2 size card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2,

2. I cut all my pieces out,

3. Also used water color paint to make my background on water color paper,

4. I cut the water color paper down to 4 3/4 x 3 3/4,

5. I die cut the largest Stitched Wide Rectangle Frame, and adhered it to the water color paper,

6. I cut a 1/2 inch stripe of paper and a thin piece of orange paper and adhered it to the back of the Rectangle Frame,

7. I added the haunted house and the sentiment to the water color paper,

8. I added the frame to the base of the card.

9. I finished the card off by adding some clear sentiments.

Thanks again for stopping by, please stop over at the Scrappin Cottage blog to see all the beautiful designs from the other design team members. Don't forget about our newest challenge that is running right now. The theme is holiday and here is a link for more information.

CottageCutz Dies used:








3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

Your Watercolored background is a good fit with the spooky castle

Janja said...

Wow, it looks great.

Vladuška said...

Great background and I like this spooky castle.