Monday, September 01, 2014

Fancy Dress on the Tree

Hi all! Vladke here!
My work place is located between houses and often when I look through the window,
I see T-shirts hanging on the branches of a tree at one house. This is the way how they dry laundry. It is really amusing, because you do not see T-shirts with hangers, growing on the tree every day  :)
And this was actually my inspirations for today´s card. I hanged cute little dress on the branch, but first I cut it out with Fancy Dress die. For branch and bird I used  Whimsy Bird and Cage die. I colored all pieces with Distress Inks and used white and kraft card stock. Words are cut out wit two dies: Girl and Baby.
I wish you all great September!

2 comments:

Olena said...

Wow. Beautiful card. Great job.

Carol Hurlock said...

So very sweet. The use of the dress die is darling.
Bear Hugs,
Carol