Thursday, July 10, 2014

It's a Boy Page 1


Hello everyone, Cheryl here with 1 page for a Baby Boy Mini I'm working on using the DARLING CottageCutz Baby Release.



I LOVE this release, as there are soooo many darling CottageCutz dies to choose from. For this page I chose to use the CottageCutz It's a Boy Balloons, and CottageCutz Baby Hippo. I colored the baby hippo with copics, and the balloons as well. On this mini, im trying to keep it simple as that is a challenge for me to do, but due to this being for a baby boy, I thought simple would be best...hehehee

The Ribbon and lace are both RRR. And the design paper and matching tag frame is from AC Baby collection. It goes perfect with the CottageCutz dies.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute, Cheryl! Love the balloons and little hippo! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

So pretty!!!! Love the little hippo!

Vladuška said...

aaaaaa, this is so cute and yes, the whole release is so darling.

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this Cheryl. The hippo makes me smile.
Bear Hugs,
Carol