Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sweet Love


Hello and beautiful Sunday everyone from Simona!

Here is a new post I prepared for The Scrapping Cottage Blog.


The Sweet Love Doily was cut out of purple glitter paper.
Fancy Insert Card/Tag were cut out of 
Bearly Mine Digital DP. I used the same paper
for the background.
Plumeria & Leaves die was cut out of white card stock
and I colored the pieces with chalk this time.
For the leaves I also used a little bit of peeled paint
distress ink to get a stronger color.


I stamped "Be Mine" from the 


For the tag I used a ribbon from my stash and some
white liquid pearls from Ranger.

I hope you enjoyed today's post.
See you next time!

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:








5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Simona this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE all the dies you used and the colors of this! Beautiful job as always!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Just beautiful Simona! Lovely colors and combination of dies! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

Super cute! Love the colors! Great job!

Vladuška said...

Great combination of all dies and colors are so gentle. The whole card is gentle and beautiful.

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, this is stunning. I just love the combination of beautiful dies you used. Now that take talent.
Bear Hugs,
Carol