Friday, December 28, 2012

Double Criss Cross Card

 Greetings friends and bloggers. It's Carol here.  Today I have a double criss cross card to share with you using the awesome CottageCutz dies.  I think my go to die forChristmas cards for 2012r is the Filigree Deer.  This is the third card I made with the deer this year.  I just love the shape of the deer.  I also used the Classic Holiday Tags to fill my pockets in this card.  The pockets on this card were decorated with a Martha Stewart Punch and Recollection Ribbon.  The sentiment is a Recollection sticker and I decorated the tags with stickers and trimmed them with gold stickles.  I used the tutorial here to create this card.  It was fast, fun, and easy.  Below are the CottageCutz dies I used.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas with your family and wish you all the very best in the New Year. 

2 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

Just gorgeous Carol!!!!

Simko said...

Wow, it's beautiful!