Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fun Halloween Card and some tips.

Hello everyone!  Happy Fall!  I have been playing with backgrounds lately, and I have one to share with you today.  I used CottageCutz Trick or Treat Ghost and CottageCutz Frankly to create my scene.  Here is my card.

I used the tombstone from the Frankly die and the negatives of the hand and the hole in the ground.


Do you ever use the negatives of your die cuts to make something else?  I just happened to be using both dies when I noticed the negative for the hole in the ground.  I thought it was the perfect stencil to create the spooky clouds.  Then to create a little more spookiness I used the hand negative to have hands reaching from the grave.  I just flipped it over to have a right and left.  Again here is the finished card.

Next week I will be sharing the card I made with the CottageCutz Frankly.  Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

Lorie said...

WOW! GREAT technique, Janice! Very well done!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Super CUTE Janice, and I LOVE the dies you used on this, and the stencil technique, awesome job hun!!! And super cute card!!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Janice this is just so cute. I love your little tutorial on how to do the hands. Very spooktacular!
Bear Hugs,
Carol