Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Puppy Love

Hi Everyone!

Today I have this adorable Sweetheart Puppy die to share with you.  I think Cottage Cutz make the cutest dies!



I cut the puppy from white cardstock and colored her up with my Copics.  I think this makes a cute Valentine card but like all Cottage Cutz, they can be used in a variety of ways, by adding or removing different components from the die.  Be sure and stop by the store to browse some of the newest releases.  So many to choose from.  I just received my new dies designed by Peachy Keen and will be sharing those with you soon.  Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Omgosh I lOVE your Puppy love card, and that puppy is darling!!! also love your layout on here!!! Super CUTE valentines card hun!!!!

Chrissy D said...

What an adorable card. Beautiful Valentine- so sweet!