Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Creme Brulee French Toast and some Kitchen dies

Last week while I was on my scrappy retreat, one of my friends made this yummy recipe for breakfast. I got the recipe and typed it up and used my CottageCutz kitchen dies to make it look cute. I think I'm going to try it out on my family for Father's Day morning.

I used the Measuring Cup, Timer, Measuring Spoons and Bowls. There isn't too much cuter than these Kitchen release dies.



I just love the way the measuring cup looks after you stamp it with the measurements stamp that comes with the die. I shades around the edges with a dauber and some distress ink.



I added some little markings on my bowl with a stylus and some white acrylic paint.


It's so fun having these dies for my recipes, it just makes them come to life!

Have a great day!

Kay

4 comments:

teachermom5 said...

Outstanding! Love this layout, so many possibilities. Thank you for the terrific idea.

Shar said...

Oh my gosh! Fab-u-lous! And delicious too I might add.

Janice W. said...

Sounds really yummy! I love your recipe card! I need to purchase some more dies from the kitchen. :)

Paru Mahtani said...

the dies are gorgeous and the way you have used them is Fantastic!