Friday, February 27, 2009

Think Spring Card


The new 12" Flower border from the Feb QK release is so versatile! To create this card, I simply cut off two of the five flowers from the border and placed them on an angle onto the card. You can use the flower outlines as I have done in this project or fill in the petals with contrasting cardstock for a completely different look. I love a die with so many options! The alpha I used is Quickutz Strawberry (which is on sale in the store right now!) and I outlined the letters with a brown pen to add a little extra detail.

3 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Cute Springy card Ruth Ellen! I love those flowers - I want this border die!

Natasha said...

Such a lovely cheery card with such fresh happy colours. This border die is also on my list of dies I would love to have, along with all the others in this release :-) :-)

Beverly S. said...

It certainly makes me think of spring. :) Cute card!