Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Happy Halloween Hanger

Hello creative peeps!  Sheila here to share a mixed media Happy Halloween Hanger.
I used while watercolor paper to die cut the Happy Ghost Cottage Cutz.  
I used different shades of yellow and orange watercolors to start layering color on the dies.
I continued to add layers for watercolor color in the pumpkin, stem and ghosts.  Once dried, I assembled the Happy Ghost die gluing together then adding glitter glue.
Then, I die cut black cardstock with the Happy Halloween Web.  Then adding glitter glue to add a little sparkle.

For the canvas pennant hanger, I used spritzed on glimmer mist in coordinating colors. Then I used high impact paints, in coordinate colors, to add dimension and shimmer to the canvas.  Next I layered the canvas pieces on top of the pennant hanger.  
(Created with Cottage Cutz dies, Canvas Corp Brands, Tattered Angels products and Prima Marketing Watercolors.)

Then, I added ribbons, lace, vintage button and washi tape to complete.

I hope you enjoyed a little Halloween inspiration!  Remember to go to the online store on Wednesday, Sept 20th for ordering.

Die cuts used:

CC-381 Happy Ghost
CCE-493 Happy Halloween Web

6 comments:

SugarShine Designs said...

Awesome project Sheila! What a great Halloween decoration! - Janet

SugarShine Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam MacKay said...

Wonderful mixed media project! Love your awesome Halloween decoration!

Anja Ž. said...

This is great project. I love it.

Mary Marsh said...

Welcome to the CottageCutz team Shelia- your first post is fantastic- love your mixed media project- so creative and a great home decoration

Jeanne said...

Beautiful Halloween decoration! Love the mixed media.