It's Donna here to share a cute waterfall mini album made with one sheet of 12 x 12 paper. I saw a tutorial on youtube, so I thought I would give it a try. Here is the link to the tutorial.
Here is how I put it together:
- The mini album measures 3" x 4".
- I used one sheet of black 12 x 12 - 65 lbs card stock to construct the mini
- I scored the 12 x 12 paper at 4" and 8" turned my paper and scored at 3", 6", 9 (please refer to the tutorial to learn how to put the album together)
- My design paper is cut at 2 3/4 3 x 3/4 - 8 pieces
- I cut the "It's a Girl", giraffe and lion die with my big shot to decorate the book.
The first two pages when you open the book, the little giraffe is a CottageCutz die
The next page, the lion is from the CottageCutz die
Back of the waterfall mini
I hope you are inspired! Please stop by and join the challenge, this months theme is greenery.