Hello Scrapping Cottage friends!
Yuliya here! Welcome to my new post where I will show you how to make this envelope for gift certificate with the June's release of the CottageCutz dies - Home Sweet Home.
Here is list of all supplies I used:
CottageCutz Dies:- CottageCutz Build-A-House Set 1 (Includes 2 Dies)
- CottageCutz Home Sweet Home Phrase
Other: Sizzix machine, glue, patterned paper, cardstock, glue, Distress inks, ribbon
Let's get started!
1. Prepare cardstock for base - 26 cm х 20 cm. Fold it as it is shown on the picture.
5. Prepare cardstock 22 cm х 4,5 cm
6. Let's decorate with papers! Prepare the details
7. Note. I add some vintage look to the paper with distress ink – «vintage photo» color.
8. Prepare some die-cuts. I use CottageCutz Build-A-House Set 1 (Includes 2 Dies), CottageCutz Home Sweet Home Phrase and CottageCutz Grass, Tree & Vines
11. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and will be happy to inspire you!
We also have a brand new Challenge at the blog-Greenery. So do stop by and play along to get amazing prizes. Have a nice day!!)