Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Get Well Cards

Hi, Janja here!

I have not managed to create with the new Spring dies, as they have not yet arrived at my address.
So, today I show you some cards I've created with Get Well dies.
With them, you will brighten the day to anyone who feels bad.


Chicken Noodle Soup from our kitchen.
Supplies:
- CottageCutz dies: Chicken Noodle Soup, Bear Patient, Ouch With Tooth, Nurse Puppy, Stitched Wide Square Frame Set, Build A House Set 2 (window)
- kraft card base: 5.3 x 5.3" (13,5 x 13,5 cm), folded
- patterned paper: 4.7 x 4.7" (12 x 12 cm)
- white and colored cardstock
- Distress inks: Tattered Rose, Spiced Marmalade, Aged Mahogany, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
- double-sided adhesive tape, glue and self-adhesive pads

Prepare a card base from kraft cardstock, and two frames. Cut a patterned paper to the desired size. Cut a square from a white cardstock.


Cut all the individual pieces from colored cardstock. Emphasize the edges with different Distress inks.




To finish the card, mount all the elements as shown.



I added the window later. 


Inside the card. 


I embellished the glass on the window, and sentiment with a clear Wink of Stella.


For the next three cards, I used a little smaler card base 4.7 x 4.7" (12 x 12 cm).


Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day!






7 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

All of your cards are so adorable! I just love the chicken soup card!!

Lois said...

These cards would surely cheer anyone up! The chicken soup one is my favorite, although the one with the tooth would be more appropriate for me today. I had a dentist appointment!

Mary Marsh said...

These are just the cutest get well cards Janja- love the chicken soup card - my fave is the sick little puppy- all 3 are so well done though

Jeanne said...

Such cute cards. Perfect for cheering up someone who isn't feeling well! And that chicken makes me laugh every time I see it!

Sherry said...

Too cute and I love the addition of the window. ~ Sherry

Sukie said...

Adorable card! The get well scene you created is sure to bring a smile!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love these creations!