It's Donna here thanks so much for stopping by today! I am here with CottagCutz showcasing the 2nd part of the Christmas and Autumn dies release. If you haven't been over to the online store, you should definitely go and take a look at all the new goodies. The best part is the Harvest Scarecrow is 25% off plus many more of the new release for a limited time. Don't procrastinate, rush right over to the store and get some of these wonderful dies. I love them all, I have so many ideas in my head I cannot get them all done fast enough!
1. I cut all the pieces out and inked the edges. My table was so messy, I did not get a chance to take a picture,
2. I cut the base of my card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2,
2. I then cut and scored my paper, where the red line is you put your paper in your paper cutter at 1" and cut down to 6 3/8. The other lines you score at 1", 2", 3 1/8", 4 1/4 and 6 3/8. This image is not mine, I found the image on google.
3. After cutting and scoring the base of the card, I added my layers. On the left side the layers measurements are 2 3/8 x 3 1/8, the plaid layer 2 1/4 x 3. On the right side top layer measurements are 2 x 2 1/4, plaid layer 1 7/8 x 2, the second step is 2 x 1, plaid layer 1 7/8 x 7/8. The layer under the grass is 5 x 1,
4. I added a couple of layers on the inside of the card to write or stamp a sentiment. The measurements are 4 x 2 7/8, the white piece 3 7/8 x 2 1/2,
5. I finished the card off by stamping my image on the second to the smallest die from the double stitched square dies.
Whew, I think I got everything! I had so much fun making this card, I hope I have inspired you to make one for yourself.
Here are some more pictures of the card:
Card laying down flat.
Closer look of the right side of the card.
Closer look of the left side of the card.
Don't forget to check out some of the other design teams projects from this beautiful fall/Christmas release.
CottageCutz Dies Used: