Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hello

Hello everyone,

It's Donna here with another clean and simple card to share with you! I am using the new release "Bird on a Wire" and "Hello Spring" die sets.  These stamps are so adorable, there are so many possiblities. The "Hello Spring" die set has three different flowers and a cute little chick and the "Hello" word that I used on my card.  Please stop by the store and check out the new releases for May, they all beautiful dies!


closer view of the birds

Here is how I put my card together.  I die cut the birds, then I die cut some black foam so when I put the birds on my card it would have some dimension.


I used my Koi watercolors to make the watercolor background.  I love the bright colors.


For the frame around the birds, I cut the frame from the largest rectangle die and then I put foam tape around it, so the birds would sit under the frame.


Also, if you have not had a chance to play along with the newest challenge you still have time. The theme is Spring and you have until May 31st to enter. Get all the details here.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon.

Dies used for this project:




\




5 comments:

Юлия Кузнецова said...

Gorgeous card!Love your work Donna!

creative lady said...

Thank you!

Mary Marsh said...

love how you used the bird die to create a silhouette Donna-and the watercolored background along with your frame looks good - hope you had a good holiday weekend

Vladuška said...

Donna, I love your background and the frame. Great card.

Joanne said...

Love the idea of the watercolored background.