Thursday, September 19, 2013

Homemade Christmas Giftset Gift Tag

Greetings everyone.  Today it's Carol here and I want to share with you a tag I created for CottageCutz with the new Homemade Christmas Gift Set.  There is so much you can do with this set.  I have even more ideas on how to use this set that I will be sharing with you to come. 
Isn't this Merry Christmas Sentiment just precious!  I used some pretty lace and seam binding to decorate my tag along with some machine stitching and the Winter Frost Border that was painted with Rock Candy Crackle paint and sprinkled with glitter.
Here is a poinsettia made from the die in the Homemade Christmas Gift set.  The flower is layered three times, and sprinkled with glitter.  So fun to make this flower.  The Elegant Flurry Snowflake was also used on this tag.  It was placed under the poinsettia.  It so pretty and lacy you will want to use it on all your projects.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I really appreciate your visit.    Happy Crafting my friends!!!  Here are the dies I used:





7 comments:

Simko said...

Simply gorgeous, Carol! I love your Christmas tag! What a great use of the dies.
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

Wow such a gorgeous sentiment die and it really looks so elegant. Hugs! Mojca

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Carol!!! Love how you used the dies, and love the layout of your tag!! Love it all!
Hugs!!

Olena said...

Perfect! Love it!

Kathy said...

So gorgeous Carol!!! I love all the white and lace and glitter, so beautiful! Blessings! Kathy

Unknown said...

What a stunning tag! A gift all its own :)

DeAdesign said...

Beautiful Card!!!