Thursday, December 27, 2012

A "Cherry" Hello!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday etc.  Mine was wonderful, spent with loved ones and we even had a dusting of snow.  I would love to continue to show you Christmas cards but today I am showcasing the CottageCutz Canning Jar With Accessories from the Harvest Season Release.  This die has pickles, olives, strawberries and cherries.  It also has the blossoms from the strawberries, so it is very versatile.

I used my favorite color combination of red, white and blue, gingham and cherries.  I used clear scrap plastic to cut the jar from.  The cherries were cut from white cardstock and colored with copic sketch markers RV29 and R46.  The jar lid was cut from patterned paper.  I scored the white cardstock to look like wainscoting and made the finished card into a cottage kitchen scene.

I wish you all a safe, happy, and healthy New Year and  I will be back on the 7th!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

Vladuška said...

Nice and it has such a home-made spirit. I like it.

nbuston said...

Janice, I really like your style. You don't muddle it up with unneccesary clutter. This card is bright and colorful, with just enough design to show off those beautiful dies. Love it!

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Carol Hurlock said...

Janice this has me thinking of spring already. So cute and adorable.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

Nice color combo and a beautiful card.