Monday, September 26, 2011

Ticket to Ride

Good morning  Today I used the ticket booth from the carnival release.  I used softer colors because I love the way Cheryl has used these dies!  I was thinking I could have made it into a baby card by stamping words that are baby related.  There are lots of possibilities when you think outside the box.  I also used the Boardwalk Carnival Silhouette die.  Here is my card.

I used the Sew Easy to punch the stitch lines and then used the blue twine to stitch them.  I inked the edges of everything with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink.  I cut our some circles of various sizes with my scissors and crumpled and inked them for the flower.  Have a fantastic day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

2 comments:

Lorie said...

WOW! Janice, this is beautiful!! I love the soft color palette, and the distress ink and vintage flair is stunning! Very, very pretty!!!

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

I love this Janice! The colors are great as well as the shading.