Sunday, September 04, 2011

How Many Dies Can You Use?



Hi Everyone, Lori here with a little project I created that just kept on going.  I started making a mini book the other night with some of our new dies.  I planned on doing just a couple of dies, but I was enjoying myself so much I just kept going.  When all was said and done I used eight dies and it was so much fun. 

I also used the new Halloween Collection from My Little ShoeBox and it was the perfect compliment to the new die collection.  Below are all the photos of the pages and at the end you'll find a recipe with all the dies used. 










Hugs,






10 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Fabulous cards, the dies are great.

Unknown said...

This mini book is the cutest thing ever! Great job!
hugs,
Gini

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

What a darling mini book!

Annette said...

Love, love this! It is so cute. Thanks for stopping by the other day:)

mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Angelica - Market Street Stamps said...

Very cool! I love how you incorporated all the dies into this adorable album! Must have taken quite a bit, but the results are fabulous! Love the witch with the frame!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, great cards and I LOVE the mini! So many wonderful details! Thanks for sharing!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

Lori your book is adorable! I love mini books and this one is fabulous! Now I can't wait for Halloween. I love this time of year :o)

reginag said...

Fantastic job! I love how it's done.

hgh drops

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww I LOVE your mini album hun!! DARLING!!! I also LOVE all the cottage cutz you used and the dp :) beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Lorie said...

Lori, your mini album is awesome! So many wonderful details, and I find that I keep going back for another look. LOVE IT!!