Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Day!!!


Today is hump day of the week and I hope all of you have a HAPPY DAY! I created this card with the  Airplane with Banner Die. Having a little boy in the house you know I had to make two airplanes...one for my card and one for the card he made beside me during scrap time. What precious times.

I also used the My Little Shoebox matching patterned paper ....it all blended just perfect. Don't you love it.

Remember to have a Happy Day and I'll see you soon.

Hugs


3 comments:

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

Love this Lori, it looks good enough to be framed and put in a room for decor!

Lorie said...

Such a cute and cheerful card and the perfect pick me up for hump day! Great job, and Kay's right. Perfect for framing!!!

Unknown said...

Lori, this is a fabulous card, and the bright colors make me happy looking at it! Just lovely!
hugs,
Gini