Thursday, May 21, 2009

Follow Your Dreams


These new shapes from the Quickutz May Release aren't just for weddings! I live in the land of "all things princess" so of course I immediately set out to make this Rev Wedding Dress Die look a little more princessy and a little less like a wedding dress. In order to add a bit of princess gown detail, I took the center portion of one the 2x2 brackets and placed it in the middle of the gown instead of the sash that comes with the die. I also used pieces of glitter cardstock to really give the gown some extra sparkle.
Don' forget when you are placing your order for these new Quickutz dies to include the FREE Club Die for all Quickutz/Cottage Cutz orders over $50!!
You still have plenty of time to enter our monthly drawing for your choice of one of the new Quickutz Dies from this release by leaving a comment HERE telling us what your favorites are from the May release (alphabet not included).

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love this!!! We live in the magical land of princess too and this creation is wonderful! Thank-you for showing the versatility of this great die on such a whimsical card...now I want it! :O)

annb said...

What an awesome card! I love it...follow your dreams. Very clever way you used the die.

Natasha said...

This is such a pretty card. My daughter would love to receive this card as she into any 'Princess'. Just like when my son got hold of the scissors the other day and cut her hair off, she said she looked like a Princess, but I didnt have the heart to disagree with her and had to take her to the hairdresser to have it fixed and they couldnt save any of the curls either and the bit of hair that was left had to come off:-(