Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Special Occasion Release

This month's Quickutz release is all about celebrations! But just because you don't have a wedding to scrap, don't think there aren't some dies in this release for you. Quickutz has also released some must-have scalloped nesting shapes as well as some great new 12" borders. And of course, now is the time to take advantage of Scrapping Cottage's bundle deals on these new release dies. There are lots of possibilities for using these new dies so be sure to check the Blog regularly all week long as we post our projects using these new dies.

When you are placing your order, make sure to include your *FREE* Club Die for purchases over $50. These dies go so fast so you want to be sure not to miss it! Plus, check out the Cottage Cutz section to see if there aren't one or two of those dies you have been waiting to order that you could stick in with your new May Quickutz Dies.

And last but not least...did you think I forgot about our Monthly giveaway?! Just leave a comment on THIS POST telling us which Quickutz die from the new May release is your favorite and you will be entered into a drawing for a free die of your choice (alphabets not included). You have until midnight Saturday to post your comments! The winner will be announced on Sunday.

18 comments:

Deborah said...

I like the Revolution Pears. They look so cute wrapped up in the ribbon. Great for card making.Deborah K.

seemoreclearly said...

I really like the Revolution Wedding Dress (slim) and the border flourish. I'm not sure I can choose between the two!

annb said...

I like the champagne bottle and glass. It will be great for many occasions. I also like the border of hearts.

lifesabeach32940 said...

As with every release, I like them all ... but my very favorite has to be the bride and groom silouhettes, followed by the champagne bottle and glass, and those HUGE LIPS!! Of course, as the week progresses and you provide your awesome samples for using the dies, my favorites will change each time you post!! :) Judy

mollybnvb said...

I really like the whole release but to pick one it would have to be the champagne bottle and glass.

rebecca said...

I love the 12" hearts border die. I think that it will have many uses espceially on wedding and valentines day cards.

bhelenj said...

Right now my favorite is the cc wedding couple silhouette, but that could change as I as see samples made.

Cassi said...

The pears are my favorite!

Becky said...

Definitely like the pears wrapped in ribbon the best. Very cute!

Donutfryer said...

Love, Love, Love! That's all I see in these new designs! LOL
And we have to pick just one?
I have six I really love but the one that stands out most is the 4x4Love birds. Great on aniversery cards and valentine cards. So I can't spell either sorry. :)

Karen said...

I like the heart border the best.
I love 12" border dies!
Karen B.

Pamk said...

I love the heart border. I love all the borders.

Marcia said...

My favorite is any one of the wedding dresses -- would work for my son's wedding album and also for my granddaughter's princess pages.

Katherine said...

My favorite is the pears with the ribbon. Great for so many occasions

girl4country28 said...

I like the two different place cards. They will be great for large family gathering such as Thanksgiving & Christmas to put on the table, but also to use on layouts as caption boxes.

Liezbeth said...

I would say the revolution wedding dress. Love to make paperdolls so the wedding dress is a must have. But must admit the rest isn't to bad either, difficult to choose.

lhughes said...

I love the puffy wedding dress die and the heart border. I think of my daughters wedding, would make a
lovely scrapbook page.

LaraS. said...

I'm really lovin the new heart border, but it ties with the scallop squares because I've been waiting for QK to come out with those since they started the nesting dies :)