Thursday, March 22, 2018

Easter Bunny

Hello Scrapping Cottage Buddies!

It is Pam from Stamper at Heart Blog Spot creating with you today! And before I get started I wanted to give you a heads up about the sales we are have at our store.  We have a Collection of new release dies called Rise and Shine that are currently 25% off and they are just so much fun!  To see some card samples from the design team click here and here!

Now on with today's card!  I am on my last Easter card for my friends and family in fact most of the cards are just about to go in the mail at the end of the week.  This is my last one and I just love how this little guy turned out in his overalls with the little buttons!


Designer Steps:
 1.  Start with an A2 white card base and cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of blue card stock.  Run the blue card stock through a cloud embossing folder
 2. Cut out the greeting using the Happy Easter Phrase die and white card stock.  Glue the phrase to the upper part of the blue embossed panel
 3. Cut out the white fence using the Victorian Fence die.  Then glue it just below the greeting
 4.  Next cut out a strip of green card stock 4 x 1 1/4 and 3 grass strips using the Spring Grass die
 5.  Layer the grass onto the bottom part of the card as shown
 6.  Using gray card stock and the Mr. Peter Rabbit die cut out the body.  Next use the same die and cut out the overalls in a denim DP.  Also using the same die and cut out the Easter eggs using yellow, orange, and pink card stock
7.  Shade the bunny with a gray ink then glue on the overalls add the black pearl eye and tiny buttons.  Glue the eggs into the grass and one in the bunny's hand and your card is complete.

Cottage Cutz Products




I hope that you are finishing your Easter cards too and that this little card has given you some inspiration!  As always thanks for stopping by!
Blessings
Pam


9 comments:

Janja said...

This is so cute! I like the layout.

Lois said...

Cute little scene with Mr. Bunny and his Easter eggs. I like the fence in the background.

Tam said...

very cute! I like how it's like an easter egg hunt.

Mary Marsh said...

So cute Pam - love this sweet little bunny on his egg hunt

Bev Polen said...

Pam, I saw this awesome card on SCS and wanted to let you know that I think it is awesome! Great job, Pam!

Jeanne said...

Super cute - love the egg hunt theme!

SugarShine Designs said...

Oh, Pam! What a cute scene and I love your intense colors and how you stacked up the grass strips. Fantastic! -Janet

Sherry said...

This is just the cutest card and I love how you put the green strip of paper down before you added the grass. Love that technique. ~ Hugs, Sherry

Anja Ž. said...

So so lovely and cute!